Tuesday, December 16, 2014

First day of painting workshops

Sidiki and I went down by the river near his house and he played music
and I gave the children paint, paper and brushes and they went at it.
Today I just wanted them to play and explore watercolor. I did assign
them to paint a nearby goat which is what Mohamed's painting is of.
As time goes by I will had them work on narrative of their homes and
lives. Then what they think of ebola and do images of the steps they
need to take to protect themselves and their families. It is really
simple to work by the river. Sidiki know the children and they are
friends of his boys Mory and little Ousmane.

I am still learning everyones names.
Mohamed Camara

 Mory Conde

 Ibrahima Sory Soumah

 Francios Koliaye

Ousmane Conde


 Aboubacar Soumah


Francios painting the goat

very serious








Ousmane studying a flower in order to paint it clearly










Running home after class
running home from class

No comments:

Post a Comment